Tuesday, May 31, 2011

100% love QUOTES

>I love my eyes when U look into them, I love my name when U say it, I love my heart when U love it, I love my life when U are in it.
>You keep telling yourself, “that special someone is just a friend”, but you realize that you can not avoid that person’s special attraction. At that moment, you are in love.
>If you are much more excited for one short e-mail from that special someone than other many long e-mails, you are in love. 
>I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!
>If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I’d still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!
>Lives are for living I live for you Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you Hearts are for beating mine beats for you Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?
>If The Moon Never Come Out And The Stars Did Not Shine It Would Be One Lonely World … Just As Would The Heart & Soul Without Love … (:
>Some Broken Heart, May Never Mend, Some Memories May Never End, Some Wet Tears May Never Dry, But My Love For You Will Never Die…
>Luv not one, Luv not two Luv d one who luvs u true, Luv not three, Luv not four Luv d one who luvs u more, Luv not five, Luv not six Luv d one who really sticks, Luv not seven, Luv not eight Luv d one who really waits.
>If u read,u owe me a HUG, if u delete,u Owe me a kiss, if u save,u owe me a DATE, if u return txt msg 2 me, u OWE me All, bt if u ignore, U r MINe! So wat will 
>All day long, I hear people talking out loud. But when you talk to me, your sweet voice drowns out the crowd! I miss you.



>I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.

>Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too, never want to spend any of them without you.

>Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Cbox

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: WE does not own any images.,stories,words,videos or content on this webpage. This blog contains only embeded content available in internet. YOUTHROCKSZ is not responsible for any of the content hosted on this page. If you feel that any of the content on this website is copyrighted, then let we know and we will delete the content from the blog.mail us at : YOUTHROCKSZ@AOL.IN
 
Twitter Bird Gadget