Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I will never lip-lock says Tamanna

Milky white beauty Tamanna who enthralled the audience with her action and beauty in '100 % Love' recently clarified that she will never do a lip-lock scenes.Reacting to the rumours on Tamanna reportedly charging Rs 1.25 crore to do a lip-lock scene, she said, she is not comfortable doing a lip lock scene."The first line in my contract will say, 'I will never wear a bikini or do a lip-lock scene in the film'. No matter how much money is offered to me, I will never do things I am not comfortable. I don't know who are these irresponsible people who write such stuff about me in a few websites" Tamanna said.The beauty queen is now a rage in Telugu thanks to the sensual potrayal of her by director Sukumar.

                                              Her Telugu ammayi looks and her naval show in the movie floored the young audience.Tamanna currently has 'Oosaravelli' with NTR and a movie with Ramcharan in her kitty.Her 'Badrinath' is up for release and a movie with Dhanush is also gearing up for release in Tamil.In an interview to a leading correspondent, she said that she did two movies back to back with Geetha Arts of Allu Aravind because she had signed this contract years ago after her 'Happy Days'."I signed two movie contract with Geetha Arts immediately after Happy Days movie. According to the agreement, I would do a film with them at some point in the future depending on the availability of my dates.I was supposed to do 'Arya 2' but my dates were not free then.So, I did '100% Love' and 'Badrinath' with them" she reveals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Cbox

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: WE does not own any images.,stories,words,videos or content on this webpage. This blog contains only embeded content available in internet. YOUTHROCKSZ is not responsible for any of the content hosted on this page. If you feel that any of the content on this website is copyrighted, then let we know and we will delete the content from the blog.mail us at : YOUTHROCKSZ@AOL.IN
 
Twitter Bird Gadget