Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bollywood Vidya Balan's fake bikini on Maxim cover

After Sonakshi Sinha, who was shown in bikini by using photoshop from some guys, now Vidya Balan is upset with her bikini photo on fake Maxim Magazine cover page.

Vidya was stunned after she came to know about her black bikini photograph on India's top men's magazine's Annual 2011 cover.

Last year, Sonakshi Sinha was targeted with a false picture, which exhibited her donning a green bikini.

Why is Maxim always targeted? Who's trying to defame the mag azine by posting such fake pictures of the actresses on its cover page?

Vidya is now planning a legal action against people involved in the mockery.

"First Sonakshi and then me... When I heard there was a picture of me in a bikini on a magazine cover, I thought someone was being mistaken for me because I haven't done a shoot like this. But I was shocked when I saw it. I will be taking proper legal action against the people who are responsible for this," said Vidya, reacting to her fake bikini cover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Cbox

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: WE does not own any images.,stories,words,videos or content on this webpage. This blog contains only embeded content available in internet. YOUTHROCKSZ is not responsible for any of the content hosted on this page. If you feel that any of the content on this website is copyrighted, then let we know and we will delete the content from the blog.mail us at : YOUTHROCKSZ@AOL.IN
 
Twitter Bird Gadget